Blue Badge Application
This website is to be used to help people apply for a Blue Badge.
Apply for Blue Badge →
This website is not affiliated with any government agency or council.
This website provides an assistance service only, that costs £50.
Information on the Blue Badge Scheme
The Blue Badge scheme helps you park closer to your destination if you’re disabled.
- You Blue Badge will be issued by your local council if you are deemed eligible.
- You must have a valid national insurance number to apply for a blue badge.
- You can also renew your blue badge by contacting your local council.
- You will have to provide a passport-style photo for your blue badge application.
- You may have to provide proof of your disability to be deemed eligible.
- You can apply for a blue badge online or by contacting your local council directly.
- You will need to provide proof of identification & residency for your blue badge application